This section is where all timeline theories are listed. Like much of Robotech's universe, most of the research here is speculative, and depending on your point of view, not canon.
Various Timeline TheoriesEdit
Late vs Early Return TheoryEdit
- A Methodology for Constructing a Coherent Timeline for the Robotech Television Series (Revised 7/00)
- by Peter Walker with Chris Meadows
- Palimpsests: An Alternate Methodology for Constructing a Coherent Time Line for the Robotech TelevisionSeries Version 4.1 (2/10/2003)
- by Stan Bundy
Late Return Timeline by Peter Walker and Early Return Timeline by Stan Bundy. The two essays detail how each came up with their timeline theory and dates.
Official Novelization TimelineEdit
- Novel Timeline
- Compiled by Beta
This timeline details events from books 1-18, unfortunately the last 3 books are missing.
- Robotech Comics Blog, Appendix A: The Timeline (1984-1998)
- Compiled by Captain JLS
350+ Robotech comic books listed by the chronological date the issue starts.
Palladium RPG TimelineEdit
This timeline is from the First Edition Palladium RPG books "Robotech book two: RDF MANUAL" and "ROBOTECH II: THE SENTINELS"
- Compromised Timeline
- Compiled by Mark Dutkiewicz
This timeline is a compromise between the TV series, the novels, and the RPG. Making it as accurate as possible.
- Robotech Timeline for the Animation, Novels, and Comics
- Compiled by MECHA 8
In both Streamlined and Reference Guide with notes versions.
Extended Sources TimelineEdit
- Extended Sources Timeline
- Complied by FPilot
A timeline that includes information from various sources.
Official Retconned ContinuityEdit
A timeline demonstrating Harmony Gold's "official" interpretation of the Robotech television series and other related "official" material.
Notes and ReferencesEdit
All items (7)