Yellow Dancer was a popular subversive music artist and Lance "Lancer" Belmont's alternate persona during the Third Robotech War in Robotech: The New Generation. Lancer's speaking voice was by Cam Clarke while Yellow Dancer's singing was performed by Michael Bradley. Yellow was also a notable pin-up model, and Rand was a big fan.
Notable Music HitsEdit
- Look Up! The Sky is Falling
- It Don't Get Any Better
- Lonely Soldier Boy
- The Way to Love
- We Will Win (Lynn Minmei cover)
- Yellow Dancer was originally described as a "maculine Lancer" while Lancer himself was described as a "Top Gun" jet pilot.
- In the spring of 1985, Michael Bradley and his songwriting partner Steve Wittmack and were hired to write a song called Flower of Life. This was the beginning of many songs that they would be called upon to write for the Robotech series.
- The 'Yellow Dancer' character first appears in Robotech's Episode 63: Lonely Soldier Boy.
- The character designs were by Yoshitaka Amano.